Hey, you could sOOOOO do a remake of that "Charlie bit me" video. Do you know the one I'm talking about??? =0)See it here!Sweet, sweet boys!~Erica
What great pics, my fave though is the one of Stink Bait looking at Tater Bug. He looks totally shocked or stumped or something! Too cute! I'm sure there will be many more of these photos to come as little bro looks up to big bro! :) Love you, Bren
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey, you could sOOOOO do a remake of that "Charlie bit me" video. Do you know the one I'm talking about??? =0)
See it here!
Sweet, sweet boys!
~Erica
What great pics, my fave though is the one of Stink Bait looking at Tater Bug. He looks totally shocked or stumped or something! Too cute! I'm sure there will be many more of these photos to come as little bro looks up to big bro! :) Love you, Bren
Post a Comment