That doggy door pic is hilarious!!!Her pulling away is funny!That first kiss is pure sweetness!I love photos!
Great pics! Love that you captured his 1st kiss! Sweet! And the doggie door pic is too funny! Love Tater Bug's Hat! And LOVE the pic of Stink Bait & Pappy, it's been awhile since I've seen Pappy in the blog! :) Love you, Bren
Love the pic of him escaping through the doggie door in the gate!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That doggy door pic is hilarious!!!
Her pulling away is funny!
That first kiss is pure sweetness!
I love photos!
Great pics! Love that you captured his 1st kiss! Sweet! And the doggie door pic is too funny! Love Tater Bug's Hat! And LOVE the pic of Stink Bait & Pappy, it's been awhile since I've seen Pappy in the blog! :) Love you, Bren
Love the pic of him escaping through the doggie door in the gate!
Post a Comment