Before you call CPS...
I have to tell you that Tater Bug torments the dog. He pulls his ears, pokes him in the eye, rides him like a pony, and even has been known to stick his dirt ridden snot covered toddler paws in Jake's nice clean water!
We have told this child time and time again to stay out of the dog cage. He likes to go in there and play. Tonight, he did it again. So Mommy thought it would be funny to latch the door and take a few pictures.
Tater Bug didn't think it was too funny.
I know what you must be thinking... you wish you had one of these cages to confine your kids when they are getting on your last nerve! :) I assure you that he was only in there for a matter of minutes. And it gave me an opportunity to test drive my new lens some more! Don't be jealous!







3 comments:
Looks like he liked it at first. :) Then, not so much... Ahhh~the sweet taste of FREEDOM. Hee-hee! Love you, Bren
I've been known to climb into ours one time... on a dare... just because my husband said I wouldn't fit. After getting about 2/3 of the way in, I decided I"d be stuck for good if I went any further... so I gave up, while still say "I could get in there!! I just couldn't get back out...."
=0)
Haha! Josh and I keep saying once we finally get kids life will be so different because we can't just put them in a cage like we do our dogs when we leave!
Post a Comment