February 11, 2009

A storm came a brewin here in KY today. It was one that looked like it could be bad. Hurricane force winds and dark sky to one side and beauty to the other.
I even caught a glimpse of a rainbow as I was driving.
Tater Bug wanted to watch the commotion. He wanted to go out in it, but of course that would be too dangerous!
Mommy got her new lens and since it was nasty outside, I wanted to do some experimenting with light and angles. This one was a little dark, but I love the expression on his face.
But this one was the money shot! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness...your boys are GORGEOUS! I too am loving your new camera~and of course you have the BEST subjects to photograph! Too freakin' cute!!! Love you, Bren

Anonymous said...

Definitely a money shot! Pics look great!