That first one is an awesome action shot, Aileigh! COOL!!!
That jumping pic is awesome!
Both totally awesome pics; way to capture your "subject" (dog or ball!) in action! :) Love you, Bren
Hi. I'm finally getting around to visiting the friends who popped by during the Spring Fling. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cute site - I love your header. What a pretty dog. We've been thinking of getting a collie. They seem to be pretty smart dogs.
Wow! Great pictures! It really does look like the ball is hanging there and your dog is looking at it kinda confused! LOL Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That first one is an awesome action shot, Aileigh! COOL!!!
That jumping pic is awesome!
Both totally awesome pics; way to capture your "subject" (dog or ball!) in action! :) Love you, Bren
Hi. I'm finally getting around to visiting the friends who popped by during the Spring Fling. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cute site - I love your header.
What a pretty dog. We've been thinking of getting a collie. They seem to be pretty smart dogs.
Wow! Great pictures! It really does look like the ball is hanging there and your dog is looking at it kinda confused! LOL Love it!
Post a Comment