Aw! Those made me smile!
Tater Bug looks so happy with his new train table...I want one! :) And the pics of Stink Bait, oh my goodness...he is too too too cute! Such sweethearts. Love you, bren
I a reader of E's at Scottsville and this is the first visit to your blog. Your little man is too cute.
Wow thanks so much for the book. My email is ninapatty1@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you. Oh and I think you take great pictures. They really are amazing pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aw! Those made me smile!
Tater Bug looks so happy with his new train table...I want one! :) And the pics of Stink Bait, oh my goodness...he is too too too cute! Such sweethearts. Love you, bren
I a reader of E's at Scottsville and this is the first visit to your blog. Your little man is too cute.
Wow thanks so much for the book. My email is ninapatty1@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you.
Oh and I think you take great pictures. They really are amazing pictures.
Post a Comment