I thought Ryan looked like you, but wow, Nick is a Smith times 10!
That is just too adorable!!
Lol! I'm sure it was cute-couldn't see it as the 2 yr old i take care of has her face an inch from the screen laughing as I play it over and over again!!!!
that little face is sooo precious!
Missing you all a million times more now that I've seen this! What a "stinkin'" cutie! Love you, Bren
Yup, still cute! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I thought Ryan looked like you, but wow, Nick is a Smith times 10!
That is just too adorable!!
Lol! I'm sure it was cute-couldn't see it as the 2 yr old i take care of has her face an inch from the screen laughing as I play it over and over again!!!!
that little face is sooo precious!
Missing you all a million times more now that I've seen this! What a "stinkin'" cutie! Love you, Bren
Yup, still cute! :)
Post a Comment