Those don't happen to be PA overalls do they? How adorable! I am just beside myself at how much Stink Bait has changed...he's lost the newborn look. I'm telling hubby I HAVE to come home 'cuz I just can't take this long distance crappola for another second. I miss you and your boys!! Love you, and snuggle them for a second for me... Love, Bren
Cute pics! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. I am a bit behind in linking all the new people, but just wanted to let you know that you are all hooked up!
5 comments:
How stinkin' cute!
Those don't happen to be PA overalls do they? How adorable! I am just beside myself at how much Stink Bait has changed...he's lost the newborn look. I'm telling hubby I HAVE to come home 'cuz I just can't take this long distance crappola for another second. I miss you and your boys!! Love you, and snuggle them for a second for me... Love, Bren
Haven't seen overalls like that in years!
Oh I just love those overalls! Peanut had a blue pair just like these, and Happy Pants had pink!
Cute pics! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. I am a bit behind in linking all the new people, but just wanted to let you know that you are all hooked up!
Post a Comment