Mommy got her new camera and just couldn't wait to use it!
Tater Bug checking Jake's gums... Somebody at least knows how to pose and smile!
Okay, so maybe I got a little carried away... And, no, that's not a sweater! ;P
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE the pics! I can't help but think of what Golf Man's going to do to you when he knows his pic is on the blog (IN THE SHOWER)...I can't stop giggling! Hee-hee! Love you, Bren
4 comments:
LOVE the pics! I can't help but think of what Golf Man's going to do to you when he knows his pic is on the blog (IN THE SHOWER)...I can't stop giggling! Hee-hee! Love you, Bren
Ha ha ha, love the 'sweater' comment. So mean, yet sooo funny!
Oh my goodness, I'm surprised you are still alive after the shot in the shower!
Hubba, Hubba......Tam
Post a Comment