He is SO CUTE!
I love that picture of Nick... Stink Bait is the worst name ever! :P It's far too mean for such a sweet little face. Of course, it's probably nicer than some of the things I have called my kids!
LOL! Did the kid get any dinner that night??
Your boys are just so cute! Stink Bait is getting so big. I am sorry to hear about Tater Bug's tooth.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is SO CUTE!
I love that picture of Nick... Stink Bait is the worst name ever! :P It's far too mean for such a sweet little face. Of course, it's probably nicer than some of the things I have called my kids!
LOL! Did the kid get any dinner that night??
Your boys are just so cute! Stink Bait is getting so big. I am sorry to hear about Tater Bug's tooth.
Post a Comment