Oh girl he's beautiful! And the family looks so happy, tired...but happy! Can't wait to see you all together~Tater Bug has to be so excited to meet his baby brother. What a beautiful family! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to spend some good QT together in Nov. Miss you guys like CRAZY! Love you, Bren
I am so excited for you and your husband. He is so adorable and his hands look so big. I am so happy for you. I had to call and tell my husband, he was sitting in a tree stand out in the woods somewhere. He is so excited for you too.
2 comments:
Oh girl he's beautiful! And the family looks so happy, tired...but happy! Can't wait to see you all together~Tater Bug has to be so excited to meet his baby brother. What a beautiful family! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to spend some good QT together in Nov. Miss you guys like CRAZY! Love you, Bren
Aimee,
I am so excited for you and your husband. He is so adorable and his hands look so big. I am so happy for you. I had to call and tell my husband, he was sitting in a tree stand out in the woods somewhere. He is so excited for you too.
Robin
Post a Comment