Today, Mommy got a little bad news. I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I went to my appointment with the education center and figured out what my diet will be for the next 12 weeks! I have done this before and I can do it again. It just stinks a little because I can't just eat what I want to. However, with Tater Bug, I felt better once I went on the diet! I think it will be fine... But look out once I am able to eat what I want! :) Oh, and I got a cute little pink tester!August 12, 2008
Today, Mommy got a little bad news. I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I went to my appointment with the education center and figured out what my diet will be for the next 12 weeks! I have done this before and I can do it again. It just stinks a little because I can't just eat what I want to. However, with Tater Bug, I felt better once I went on the diet! I think it will be fine... But look out once I am able to eat what I want! :) Oh, and I got a cute little pink tester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment