March 14, 2008

Okay, so I know I have skipped several days here, but I am going to go back later today and post them as well. This post is the exciting news of the week! It is our first glimpse at our little bean! I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. Things look great! The heartbeat was at 119. I met with the Peri and she said things look great! Keep taking the Lovenox shots in my belly once a day and I will see them in two more weeks! The next appointment is April 2nd and then another ultrasound on April 16th along with some more tests. I am feeling okay, but I get sick everyday between 2 and 4 pm. That's no fun, but it goes along with it. We are over the moon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! :)

Miracle Monster Mommy said...

Awww...Aimee, the baby is beautiful ;)
Hugs
Carissa

The Phamily Matriarch said...

She's gorgeous already! :)