Today, when we got home from Great Wolf Lodge, we went over to Memaw and Pappy's to see our cousin D, her husband S, and their two boys K & A! It was so nice to see them! They live in OH, so we rarely get together! They were down visiting the area and we had dinner! It was crazy in there, so I only got a portion of all attendees. From Left to right.... GG, A, S, Pappy, Tater Bug, and D. I didn't get K in this picture or Memaw and Papa. But you get the idea! It was so good to see them and we hope to see them more often in the future! Love you guys!March 22, 2008
Today, when we got home from Great Wolf Lodge, we went over to Memaw and Pappy's to see our cousin D, her husband S, and their two boys K & A! It was so nice to see them! They live in OH, so we rarely get together! They were down visiting the area and we had dinner! It was crazy in there, so I only got a portion of all attendees. From Left to right.... GG, A, S, Pappy, Tater Bug, and D. I didn't get K in this picture or Memaw and Papa. But you get the idea! It was so good to see them and we hope to see them more often in the future! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment