March 2, 2008

Tater Bug has some news......

Tonight, we went out to dinner with our parents and grandparents. My dad's mom lives 2 hours away, so we had to call her during dinner. Nobody noticed Tater Bug's new shirt! Mommy had to say something to get everyone to notice it! Anyway, as most of you know, we had a rough time of it the first time around. Please keep us in your thoughts as we prepare for baby number 2!

BTW, here is the proof taken a week ago....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, A - i am sobbing like a baby. I check this blog less than 24 hours ago.

SO freakin' excited for you. :)

K

The Phamily Matriarch said...

OMG! Congratulations, my friend! I'm so thrilled for you! I'm jumping for joy! Woohoo!

My prayers for an uneventful pregnancy and that baby will bake for many, many more weeks to come.

J-Bug

Country Girl said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. Fingers xxx and prayers for an uneventful pregnancy.

Love ya!!
Kim

krys785 said...

Congrats... I'm so excited for you. I know Tater bug will be a wonderful big brother. :) Krystal