Meet Lovenox! This is Mommy's not so friendly friend! Every morning, before Mommy gets out of bed, she has to have one of these shots in her belly. Today was the first day I actually hated to get this shot. Don't get me wrong, I don't like them period, but today was particularly difficult to tolerate. I am not sure why. This will go on for the entire pregnancy and at least 6 weeks after. We have to dispose of them in a plastic container so they go in an empty milk jug. All in all, Mommy *should* have close to 300 shots by the time Tater Bug's silbling gets here! Fun!March 18, 2008
Meet Lovenox! This is Mommy's not so friendly friend! Every morning, before Mommy gets out of bed, she has to have one of these shots in her belly. Today was the first day I actually hated to get this shot. Don't get me wrong, I don't like them period, but today was particularly difficult to tolerate. I am not sure why. This will go on for the entire pregnancy and at least 6 weeks after. We have to dispose of them in a plastic container so they go in an empty milk jug. All in all, Mommy *should* have close to 300 shots by the time Tater Bug's silbling gets here! Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment