Tonight I went to K's house to make some Valentines for the NICU families. We made these hearts for the nurses to put the babies footprints on and on the back will have some information about folic acid. They turned out really good AND I got to hang out with some really cool chicks, K, A, and L. We had a really good time and it was so nice to hang with my dear friend K again. I miss her! :)
February 1, 2008
Tonight I went to K's house to make some Valentines for the NICU families. We made these hearts for the nurses to put the babies footprints on and on the back will have some information about folic acid. They turned out really good AND I got to hang out with some really cool chicks, K, A, and L. We had a really good time and it was so nice to hang with my dear friend K again. I miss her! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That's a pretty freakin heart there with the little hearts all over it. Wonder who did that one?
DEarest Aimee:
I loved the hearts you & K. did they are so pretty and that is because you & K did it from the heart. Thanks for helping out NICU families. I love Valentines as it is my favorite Day. I may just have to order some hearts from you guys for my sweethearts. We love you MUCHO!!!! Will you be my valentine Ryan???? God I hope he says YES.
Love you
Patty,Alex, Adrian & Nelson
xoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment