January 10, 2008

Update on tooth.... After a long night and a swollen jaw and face, I went to the dentist again. The tooth will need a root canal. It is abscessed and infection needed to be drained from it. 2008 is not starting off very good.


Tater Bug managed to have fun tonight. He played in his room with his cars and his red wagon that Santa Claus brought him. We are going to have to find a spot to put it!

2 comments:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Bummer about your pending root canal. Ouchy! I HATE going to the dentist...even if it's my college roommate! I haven't been in ages...shhh, don't tell my twinnie. LOL

I'm am sorry for the pain.

I love Papa John's as well. I get a 40% discount for being a local teacher. How cool is that?

Round Eye just got a diabetes diagnosis so I'm just learning about all the blood sugar stuff.
I hope you feel better soon.

J-Bug

Kelly said...

Were in the same boat with the root canal. I'm trying to hold off but I had all of that same pain and they put me on antibiotics and it cleared up. Hopefully it works for you because I do NOT want to have a root canal.

Gotta love Papas too and it's local Louisville, how cool is that.

As for Thursday, I'm getting my tattoo done at 4:30. I'm SOO excited. Makes the day better huh.

Kel